Terms and Conditions - Ozadi Tavira
SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA
1. The “terms and conditions” of Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira aim to regulate access and use of its institutional website: https://ozaditavirahotel.com
2. Any information to which the website user has access must not be used for illegal or unauthorized purposes. The site https://ozaditavirahotel.com is owned and managed by Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira. The “terms and conditions” are interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law.
3. The Gracer - Tourism Society of Algarve, SA / Eurotel Tavira website may be consulted with public access and the information contained therein may be consulted. The user is not allowed to copy, import or use freely available content (text, images and videos) for personal or public use unless expressly authorized to do so. The user should cite Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira and its website as sources of such content, in case of authorized use. With respect to external websites to which the Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira website links, the permission of the authors of this material and / or the source should be obtained, in accordance with their copyright information. author contained therein.
4. Site navigation presupposes consultation, reading and acceptance of the conditions set out in these “terms and conditions”. You may change, add or delete the “terms and conditions” provided at any time.
Please refer to these “terms and conditions” to check for updates. They will be published on the institutional website to ensure the principles of information, communication and transparency.
5. Anyone who accesses the site, whether it is a private individual or the representative of an organization, who browses the pages, or who accepts these “terms and conditions”, means the user of the service. The site is hosted at: https://ozaditavirahotel.com.
6. Using https://ozaditavirahotel.com is prohibited:
- any inappropriate and / or illegal activities;
- violation of any national or international legal, regulatory or other rules;
- breach of privacy (including the posting of private information to the site without the consent of the personal data subject) or any other legal rights of the personal data subject;
- defamation or intent to undermine the reputation, image, credibility, respectability and good name of any data subject or Gracer - Sociedade de Turismo do Algarve, SA / Eurotel Tavira;
- use or transfer of files that contain malicious agents that may cause damage to the site and, directly or indirectly, to the ownership of personal data subjects or that allow access to any network, server or computer system connected to the site;
- transfer of unauthorized content, in any format, including illicit, defamatory content, or that causes damage or loss, or otherwise violates network or third party security systems;
- Changes to the site, except with the permission of Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira;
- Infringement of copyright, image, trademark or intellectual property rights laws of Gracer - Sociedade de Turismo do Algarve, SA / Eurotel Tavira or any third parties or any personal data holders;
7. It is not possible to prevent attack situations or to guarantee the complete invulnerability of the site to attacks, viruses or other malicious or intrusive software / code. Accordingly, Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira is not responsible for any damages that may result to the user as a result of violations caused by third parties.
8. Neither party shall be liable for failure to comply with these “terms and conditions” when it results from acts of God or force majeure.
9. Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
- The person responsible for the protection of personal data can be contacted at email@example.com for further information.
10. Accuracy and Integrity of Information
- We seek to ensure at all times that the information provided on the site is correct, appropriate and properly contextualized.
11. Interruption or suspension of access
- We safeguard the right to interrupt access to the site for the necessary period, whether for reasons of technical, legal, organizational, administrative, force majeure and without excluding others that may occur and are not provided for in these “terms and conditions”;
- We assume no liability for any damage resulting from suspension or interruption of access that may occur, whatever its nature and reason;
12. Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights and other content available on the site are the property of Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira or used by Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira with the permission of the respective owner, including copyright and image copyright.
- all images, text, trademarks, service marks and logos (owned by Gracer - Algarve Tourism Company, SA / Eurotel Tavira or third parties), photographs, data, music, sound, graphics, software and source code and advertising are protected by law. Any misuse may subject the violator to due process of law, at civil and / or criminal headquarters.
- The site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira has no control over these sites and is not responsible, unless otherwise stated, for their availability and content.
- Gracer - Sociedade de Turismo do Algarve, SA / Eurotel Tavira manages the contents of this site in order to improve the user experience and access to information relevant to your hotel activity.
Despite the commitment of Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira to provide up-to-date and accurate information, it is not exhaustive and may not be fully complete or up-to-date. The contents of the Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira website do not establish any contractual relationship of liability. Gracer - Turismo de Algarve, SA / Eurotel Tavira is not liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, suffered by any user, resulting from misuse or misuse of the information contained on this site.
Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of the content contained in the websites to which the links on this site refer. Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira has no control over these sites.
14. Final provisions and contacts
- In the context of any information related to the “terms and conditions” of use of the Gracer - Algarve Tourism Society, SA / Eurotel Tavira website, the following contacts may be used:
24 de Junho Avenue, 8950-411 Height, Faro
Email address for privacy and data protection purposes